Kick it With the Kids
California Family Fitness offers plenty of ways for boys and girls of all ages to get involved in youth soccer and play in a league. We do our best to balance teams appropriately and ensure everyone gets as much playing time as possible. CalFit features both boys- and girls-only leagues ranging from u8 to u19 for recreational, select and competitive teams.
2012/2013 Youth Indoor Update
Our 4th session is underway!
Teams that are participating this session, please remember the following:
- Teams must be paid in full by week 2.
- Rosters are "locked" after week 2 - meaning that you can only add a player between weeks 3-5 if you drop a player.
- A parent/guardian must sign the liability form prior to their child playing.
- All players must submit some form for proof of age by week 2.
- We just completed the 2nd week of the April session. We usually make adjustments to to groups following week 2, when needed. Please double-check your schedule for any changes.
*It is at the Parent's/Coach's discretion when allowing players to play "up" in an older age group.
Soccer Tie-Breaker System:
Once the regular season is complete, placing is determined with the following tie-breaking system:
- Head to Head results
- Goals against (G.A.) Head to Head
- Goals for (G.F.) Head to Head
- Goals against (G.A.) total
- Goals for (G.F.) total
*Seeding during the playoffs are based on results from the regular season only.
Links to Local Outdoor Leagues
Sports Director, Joe Klont
CFF - Rocklin Sports Complex
2511 Warren Dr.
Rocklin, CA 95677
Ph: 916-625-9100 Fax: 916-632-3990
Email CFF Sports
If you would like to be added to the email update or have any questions, Click Here