To start, please follow the download links listed above, or download by searching California Family Fitness on your chosen app store.
Once you've downloaded the app to your device, open it and click create account.
- This is the most important step! Fill out your information.
Please make sure to include the same email address that we have associated with your Cal Fit membership. If you don't know your current email on file with us, you can check with the front desk at any available Cal Fit club.
Select “I am a member of California Family Fitness and I have a member barcode”
Enter your barcode number (found on the back of your Cal Fit membership card), If you do not know your barcode number, you can check with the front desk at any available Cal Fit club.
Read and agree to the terms and conditions and liability waiver.
Click Register Now. You will receive a Cal Fit Registration Verification email.
- Inside the email, click Complete Your Email Verification. You will then be prompted to create a password.
- Once your top secret password has been created, click “Finalize Registration”.
- You're almost done! On the next page, click Finalize Group Fitness reservations.
- On the next page, please enter the email you just verified for the app, and check your email one more time for an email from Group Fitness by Cal Fit.
- Inside the email from Group Fitness by Cal Fit, click Create New Password to set your Group Fitness Class reservation password.
- On the next page, you will be prompted to create your Group Fitness password. Once your password is confirmed, you’re set.