We are delighted to announce that Childcare and Kidz Klub has reopened at 9 California Family Fitness locations!
At California Family Fitness, the safety and health of our members and staff are our highest priorities. We’ve followed directives from state and local public health officials in order to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and social distancing can be achieved, without too much disruption to the playful atmosphere parents and children love in Cal Fit Kidz Klubs. Below you'll find answers for many of the questions you might have about what to expect the next time your family checks in.
Childcare and Kidz Klub Now Open: Elk Grove, Folsom, Laguna, Natomas, Orangevale, Rocklin, Roseville, Sunrise and Watt
Anticipated to Reopen Soon: Arden, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, McClellan, Midtown, Pocket and Rocklin Sports Complex.
| Monday – Friday
|| Saturday and Sunday
| 8:30AM – 10:30AM
|| 8:30AM – 10:30AM
| 11:00AM – 12:30PM
|| 11:00AM – 12:30PM
| 3:00PM – 4:30PM
|| 2:30PM – 4:30PM
| 5:00PM – 7:00PM
In order to have time to properly clean and disinfect surfaces, we now have several cleaning breaks throughout the day. Childcare and Kidz Klub will be completely closed during each break while staff sanitizes and disinfects all toys, high touch surfaces, outdoor play structures, and bathrooms.
The Check-in Process
You’ll notice several changes at check-in:
- One family at a time. For social distancing, we ask that you wait outside the Childcare/Kidz Klub entrance area until the family ahead of you has exited.
- Health screening. You will view a list of symptoms and will be asked to acknowledge that both you and your child are symptom free. A staff member will also conduct a visual wellness check once you reach the Childcare/Kidz Klub reception desk.
- Masks are required for children ages 3 and up, per state guidelines, with the exception of children that have certain conditions or disabilities.
- Hand washing. Children are encouraged to wash their hands immediately upon arrival.
- Sign in/Sign out. Staff will complete the sign in/sign out process. The same parent should be present at both check in and check out.
- Capacity limits may be implemented. Capacities will be reduced from what they were previously, so if the location is at capacity, staff members may ask you to return later or wait until another family exits. Reservations will be considered in the future based on capacity and need.
How Social Distancing will be maintained in Childcare and Kidz Klub
As you know, socially distancing children is not simple! Here are some of the things we are doing to encourage social distancing:
- Children will be placed in a small group with a Cal Fit team member as they arrive.
- Children will remain with the same small group and Cal Fit team member during the duration of their visit. Groups will rotate through various activity stations.
New Childcare & Kidz Klub Rules and Policies
- Parents are required to label personal belongings prior to arrival. This includes car seats, diaper bags, and water cups.
- Children should not bring their own toys/belongings. This specifically includes soft toys, blankets, and stuffed animals.
- No parents will be permitted past the check in area with the exception of nursing, diaper changing, and in case of an emergency.
- Car seats will be allowed to be placed in the infant area.
- Indoor play structures are closed, outdoor play structures will be open and sanitized regularly.
- All play pens, bouncers, saucers and swings will be removed from the infant area.
- Please acknowledge closure times and pick up your mini-member(s) promptly to allow for staff cleaning intermission.
Thank you for your continued cooperation as our California Family Fitness community adjusts to each phase of reopening. We look forward to seeing our mini members at the clubs again!