At California Family Fitness, the health and safety of our members and staff are our highest priorities. We have missed our youngest members and are looking forward to the reopening of Child Care and Kidz Klub. To ensure that the highest standards of cleanliness and social distancing are achieved, reopening will begin in phases, without too much disruption to the playful atmosphere parents and children love at Cal Fit.
New protocols are in place, and we will continue to make adjustments as necessary to keep our mini-members safe while having fun!
To maintain appropriate ratios and to keep kiddos in the same small groups, reservations are required. Reservations are limited and can be made up to two days in advance. Please call or visit the front desk to schedule.
Childcare and Kidz Klub will be completely closed during each break while staff sanitizes and disinfects all toys and high touch surfaces.
The Check-in Process
You will notice several changes at check-in:
- Reservations are required. Reservations are limited and can be made up to two days in advance. Please call or visit the front desk to schedule.
- One family at a time. We ask that you wait outside the Childcare/Kidz Klub entrance area until the family ahead of you has exited.
- Health screening. You will view a list of symptoms and will be asked to acknowledge that both you and your child are symptom free. A staff member will also conduct a visual wellness check once you reach the Childcare/Kidz Klub reception desk.
- Masks are required. Per state and county guidelines, masks must be worn for children ages 3 and up, with the exception of children that have certain conditions or disabilities.
- Hand washing. Children are encouraged to wash their hands immediately upon arrival.
- Sign-in/Sign-out. Staff will complete the sign in/sign out process. The same parent should be present at both check in and check out.
How social distancing will be maintained in Child Care and Kidz Klub
As you know, socially distancing children is not simple! Here are some of the things we are doing to encourage social distancing:
- Children will be placed in a small group with a Cal Fit team member as they arrive. Ratios are 5:1 in Child Care and 12:1 in Kidz Klub.
- Children will remain with the same small group and Cal Fit team member during the duration of their visit. Groups will rotate through various activity stations.
New Child Care and Kidz Klub Rules & Policies
- All mini-members with an afternoon reservation must be potty-trained.
- Children should not bring their own toys/belongings.
- No parents will be permitted past the check in area.
- Indoor play structures are closed, outdoor play structures will be open and sanitized regularly.
- Please acknowledge closure times and pick up your mini-member(s) promptly to allow for staff cleaning intermission.
Thank you for your continued cooperation. We look forward to seeing your children again soon!