Participants can attend either session to become Aquatic Swim Instruction (ASI) certified. Cost is $185 and includes classe materials and CPR & AED certifications. All sessions are held at the Natomas club. Please come prepared to get in the pool and swim.
ASI 1: February 20th–23rd from 4:30pm–9:00pm, February 25th from 8:30am–4:00pm
ASI 2: March 18th, 19th from 8:30am–4:00pm, March 21st, 22nd, and 23rd from 4:30pm–9:00pm
ASI 3: April 11th–14th from 8:30am–4:00pm
Location: Natomas Club—3880 Innovator Dr, Sacramento, CA 95834
Cost: $185 — Payment due first day of class. Credit card, cash, or check accepted.
You must be able to attend all classes for each session.
Please note the following MANDATORY prerequisites. All participants must:
1. Be at least 18 years of age on or before the first day of employment.
2. Demonstrate the ability to perform the following swimming skills:
• Front Crawl– 25 yd
• Back Crawl– 25 yd
• Breaststroke – 25 yd
• Elementary Backstroke – 25 yd
• Sidestroke –25 yd
• Butterfly–15 yd
3. Maintain position on back 1 minute in deep water (floating or sculling)
4. Tread water for one minute
Not a lot of swim experience but want to be an instructor? We will help you perfect your skills.
For more info or to register, email us at email@example.com