We charge $705 for Youth Soccer teams. When registering, Team Managers must create a account in our league management platform, "Dash." Dash can be accessed via this link.Team Managers can establish a "Dash Account" prior to this date (hint: this will save time in the registration process). A $250 (refundable) deposit will be required during registration (credit cards only). Teams that register after this day/time risk not being considered for the November session.
• Team Name
• Age Group (You will also be asked the average birth year of your players)
• Skill level (rec., low comp, and high comp)
• Team Manger's Name and contact information
• Team Color
• Day(s) you team wants to be considered to play*
*Please note that girls usually play on Saturdays, while boys usually play on Sundays. The groups that will play in the weekday leagues will be decided based on the demand that registered teams are requesting. Weekday groups will not be determined until AFTER registration is closed. Teams will NOT be considered for any day(s) that they do not list while registering a team. Week day groups generally play games at 4pm, 4:45pm or 5:30pm.
• Sign in on our League Management Platform (Dash). You can sign in/create an account via this link. (Please note that Dash responds best if opened in the search engine, Google Chrome).
• Once you are signed in/created an account, click on "Registration."
• Team Managers will then click on your name
• Click on "Youth Soccer"
• Since you are trying to register a team, click on "Create A Team"
• At this point, click on the League (Gender/Age Group/Skill Level), that you are interested in getting a team in
Team mangers can start to invite players to join their team by clinking the "invite" button and inputting the email address of the player's parent. The parent will then be promoted to create a Dash account and add their child to it. If you are having a difficult time doing this, please read the information on how invite players via this link.
Register on-line during the open registration period. Due to limited space, not all teams that register get accepted into the league. Once registered, teams will be listed as "Pending." Teams will generally be notified of their status within 1 week after registration closes. Once is team is accepted into the league, their status will be changed to "Approved." Teams that participated in the November 2019 Session have priority over teams that did not.
Soccer Tie-Breaker System:
Once the regular season is complete, placing is determined with the following tie-breaking system:
• Head to Head results
• Goals against (G.A.) Head to Head
• Goals for (G.F.) Head to Head
• Goals against (G.A.) total
• Goals for (G.F.) total
*Seeding during the playoffs are based on results from the regular season only. **Although the regular season winner of each group advances to the next highest group the following session, California Family Fitness reserves the right to "seed" teams if "foul play" such as "throwing games" is suspected